Become an Environmental Steward
If you’re reading this you’re already eco-conscious. Thank you!
So what can you do as an individual or group to make a difference?
Plenty! Small changes can have a big impact.
10 easy ways to make a difference
- Shop for the environment – cut down on packaging
- Buy goods and packaging that are made from recycled materials or are recyclable
- Do the responsible thing – recycle
- Compost your organic waste
- Don’t litter and don’t tolerate people who litter
- Water is life –conserve it
- Dispose of old paint and toxic waste liquids properly – not down the drain
- Walk or bike more and drive less
- Choose energy-efficient products
- Educate and encourage children to be environmental stewards